What is the Procedure for Women Hair Transplantation?
Although there are many different options as hair transplantation methods in women, it can be considered as 2 types. Long hair transplantation and unshaven hair transplantation are some of these types.
In long hair transplants in women; shaving machine is not used. The hair we call donor hair is collected long. These hairs are transplanted long to the area where hair transplantation will be performed. In unshaven hair transplantation; the front, side and upper parts of the hair are not shaved. Only the donor part at the back of the head is shaved. The shaved area is not visible thanks to the hair of people with long hair.
FUE and DHI, Follicular Unit Extraction and Direct Hair Transplantation, hair transplantation in women is performed with two different methods. Between these two methods, the doctor examines and decides according to the hair condition and informs the patient.
– The DHI method may be a little more costly than the FUE technique.
– Shaving is mandatory in FUE method. DHI offers hair transplantation without shaving.
– DHI is used for hair transplantation in small areas, while FUE is used for hair transplantation in large areas.
In unshaven hair transplantation; Since only the back part is shaved, the shaving area is not visible in patients with long hair. In this way, the patient continues his daily life without waiting for his hair to grow.
Is Hair Transplantation Painful?
In general, patients think that they will feel dull aches and pains. The patient is informed about anesthesia and told that he/she will not feel any pain and relaxation is ensured. Before the procedure, the patient is given regional anesthesia, which we call local. During anesthesia, a small pain can be felt on the skin, which is almost nothing that anesthesia can give. Nothing is felt in the area after anesthesia. The patient does not feel any discomfort during the procedure.
The process is painless with painkillers continued at home after the procedure. Local anesthesia is of two types: with and without needle. For patients who have concerns about local anesthesia and therefore avoid hair transplantation, sedation can also be applied. This process is similar to sleep. The patient is not fully asleep but in a dazed state. Thanks to the calming effect, the patient relaxes. Anxiety disappears. For these two anesthesias, the doctor decides according to the patient’s mental state.
Will my hair fall out after transplantation?
The first phase after hair transplantation in women is the shedding phase. Hair loss will occur for a few months after the procedure. This shedding is called shock shedding. Depending on the body level of the person, the time of the shedding rate may vary. It takes 6 months for the new hair to become visible. Permanent results are obtained between 9 and 12 months.
– Hair transplantation reviews in women are 90% positive.
– We should protect our hair from weather conditions after hair transplantation. We should take protective measures against external factors such as rain, sun, wind, dust. Because especially sun rays affect the root and negatively affect hair growth.
– Taking vitamin supplements recommended by your doctor will help your hair to strengthen quickly.
– Spicy foods should be avoided in terms of nutrition after the procedure.
– Sexual intercourse should be suspended for a week.
– Alcohol should be completely discontinued as it may cause conditions such as edema.
– Sea, pool, etc. should be avoided for about one and a half months.
– When you have pain, mild painkillers will relieve your pain immediately.
– Itching and redness may occur after the procedure. We can liken these to wounds on our body. It starts to itch during the healing process. This is a sign of healing just like that.
– Swelling may occur on the head. Cortisone medication or ice applications can be given for these.
– No stitches are applied to your head.
– It is useful to use multivitamin serums.
– It is a lifelong healthy transplant.
– First of all, you should deliver yourself to reliable, experienced and experienced doctors.
You can come to our branches for hair transplantation prices for women and a preliminary scan is applied to your hair. A transplantation plan is created according to your hair loss, age and examinations and a price information is issued. We get 97%-99% permanent results. We are waiting for you by saying the sooner the faster the results.